- Author: Aki
- Made on: RPG Maker XP
- Version: Completed
Pokemon Bonfire Stories is about a group of friends going out for the night and trying to scare each other with creepy storytelling. Nothing carries over between the stories except TMs, so it doesn’t matter much which order you play them in. If you want to complete the game by collecting all of the TMs, there is a text file included that tells you which ones are in each storey; it does not, however, tell you where to find them! Finally, each storey can only be played once. If you want to go back or play in a different order, you’ll have to start a new game.
- Four original stories to play though!
- Play the stories in any order you choose!
- Multiple protagonists to play with!
- TMs to collect in use in other stories!
- No need to choose starters or grind through any early game annoyances. Jump into the lives of established trainers!
- Dev feature: The files are open for you to look at and mess around with, and I encourage you to create your own stories if you’re interested
Download Pokemon Bonfire Stories RPGXP:
Credits: This game was made in one month for the Relic Castle Game Jam 2016, by Aki.
Pokemon Essentials starter kit
Sun/Moon Battler Sprite Pack
PBS files for gen 6 Types, Abilities, and Moves
I think when this was posted on old Relic it had credits, but now it doesn’t require them. Either way, thanks!