- Author: TenmaRH
- Updated: 2020
- Base Rom: Emerald
- Version: Completed / 3.1
Pokemon Emerald Multiplayer is an experimental mod made in Emerald, with a focus on multiplayer, letting you play with up to 4 players on the screen as if it were a mmo, in addition to being the first GBA hack-rom to implement the pokémon system following out of pokeball.
The story and the whole base is still the same as the original Emerald, remember that it is an experimental mod more focused on the exposure of new features of advanced multiplayer and following pokémon (follow pokémon), so there is still a lot to be a game complete.
- New multiplayer menu
- New options menu
- Following Pokemon
- Multiplayer Feature, (up to 4 players)
- Change Player in-game (Brendan,May,Gold,Red)
- Fast text speed by default.
- You can run inside the house.
- increased chance of shiny