- Author: thepsynergist
- Made on: RPG Maker XP
- Version: Completed
Approximately 20+ hours of gameplay!
Announcing, Pokemon Pyrite, a brand new game using Poccil’s Pokemon Essentials Script for RPG Maker XP.
Silver, a young boy, decides to join the ranks of Team Rocket. Silver had to defeat a Team Rocket officer with one of three genetically engineered Pokemon in order to become a member of Team Rocket. After defeating the officer, Silver is granted membership and is tasked with assisting Giovanni in retaking the region of Kyushu. The Kyushu region is directly west of Johto, and Silver will need to travel there on missions later in the game. As the game progresses, you will learn more about Silver’s origins.
You begin within the Team Rocket Headquarters in the Kyushu region where you select 1 of 3 kanto pokemon that had been genetically engineered. After you select a Pokemon, you are sent to the town of Selentear to steal a Kyushu region starter. They are Pinino, Tanuchi, and Skiddlish. After you steal a pokemon, you are challenged by Red, who tells you that stealing is wrong and battles you. After you kick his ass, you go back to the headquarters to inform the commandant of your progress. You later find out that Giovanni still works for Team Rocket and wants to speak to you after you obtain your first gym badge. This is the basic intro, more will be announced as progress develops.
- New Region featuring over 50 custom Pokemon, created by my sprite artist Rocko-the-Taco on DeviantArt.
- Animated Pokemon on Battle Screen
- Fully Orchestrated Soundtrack
- Custom Starter Pokemon, Pinino, Tanuchi, Skiddlish. Grass, Fire, and Water respectively.
- A Bug Catching Contest, same as in PkmnGSC
- Custom Evoutions, Evolution by unhappiness, by item held and leveling (without consuming the item 🙂 )
- Pokemon from gens 1-4 will be in the game, plus custom pokemon leaving a grand total of 544.
- Partial Kanto and Johto regions will be in the game.
- A Touhou Style Minigame
- Triple Triad