- Author: Reinhartmax
- Updated: 2021
- Made on: RPG Maker XP
- Version: v2.25 (Completed)
The plot of Pokemon Fire Ash is loosely based on Ash Ketchum’s adventures in the anime. You travel from Kanto to Alola, including the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier adventure, in the style of the Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen versions.
In the game you will have the chance to battle Ash’s traveling companions and rivals, recreate his team, and explore the vast world of Pokémon. It includes 50+ gyms and 800+ Pokémon.
National Dex with over 800 Pokémon up to generation 7.
- Travel through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, and the Orange Islands.
- Over 50 gym battles.
- Battle Ash’s travelling companions and rivals.
- Abilities up to generation 5 and moves up to generation 7.
- Mega Evolution, Alola Forms, and Ash-Greninja.
- Over 100 TMs.
- Pikachu follows behind you.
- A large majority of the items up to generation 6.
- Graphics from generation 3.
- No HMs. Fly is replaced with a warping system located at Pokémon Centers.
- Includes the Battle Frontier adventure.
- Pokemon that evolve by trade now evolve by level or item required in trade.