- Author: TheSnowPeople
- Updated: November 21, 2021
- Hack of: FireRed
- Version: V2.2
Pokemon Fire Gold: An increased difficulty hack of FireRed, that incorporates the Johto region and the Gold/Silver storyline as a postgame. The Johto storyline is as close to the original as possible, with minimal alterations to suit the story so far.
- Replaces Sevii Islands with Johto, along with the Gold/Silver storyline.
- Receive a new starter Pokémon and build a new team.
- Increased level curve in Johto allows for teams to be interchangeable by Ecruteak.
- Re-battle Gym Leaders.
- Vs. Seeker implemented for Kanto and Johto.
- All Pokémon from generations 1 and 2 are obtainable without trade.
- P/S split, fairy-type, abilities and attacks up to generation 8. Some Pokémon have new abilities or those of their megas.
- Reusable TMs.
- Designed to take you to level 100.
- Breeding accessible immediately after first league victory.
- National Dex unlocked with no Pokédex requirement after first league victory.
- Increased difficulty; most trainers have teams of 6, items unusable in battle.
- Leaders may use a different team on rematch. Gold will use one of twenty random teams each battle.
Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Fire Gold GBA Rom:
TheSnowPeople, Zel, MrDollSteak